Friday, May 20, 2016 • goat-cheese, bacon-wrapped, cheese, bacon, Recipes
8 Slices Bacon
16 Pitted dates (preferably Medjool)
4 oz. Goat cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Slit the dates lengthwise to create an opening, and stuff each date with a small amount of goat cheese.
3. Cut each strip of bacon in half to make 16 strips of bacon, and wrap one strip around each of the stuffed dates. Push a toothpick through it to secure everything before putting each date on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for 12 minutes, then flip each date over onto the other side and bake for another 12 minutes. If the bacon still isn't crispy, broil on Low for an additional 5 minutes.
5. When you remove them from the oven, place them on a plate lined with a paper towel to absorb the excess grease, then re-plate and serve.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you or your recipients are not 100% satisfied, simply let us know and we'll make it right!
Shop with confidence