Monday, December 18, 2017 • Recipes
1 Bag of Dark Chocolate Chips
2/3 C. Heavy Whipping Cream
1/3 C. Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur
3 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, softened
Optional: Sprinkles for topping, or cocoa powder
1. Add all chocolate chips to a large, heat-safe bowl.
2. In a small saucepan, warm the heavy whipping cream over medium-high heat until foamy bubbles begin to form along the edges. Stir constantly to prevent scalding. Once heated, remove from heat and stir in the Bailey’s.
3. Pour the cream mixture over the chocolate chips and allow the mixture to sit for 20 seconds. Use a whisk and begin stirring the chocolate in until the mixture is smooth and glossy. If the chocolate chips don’t melt completely, microwave the mixture on medium power for 20 seconds at a time, stirring in between.
4. Add the butter to the ganache, stirring to completely combine. Pour the ganache into a shallow dish such as a casserole dish, cover, and transfer to the refrigerator to cool for 1-2 hours.
5. Using a spoon or cookie scoop, scrape about 2 Tbsp. of ganache out at time. Roll between your palms to form a ball, and then roll the mixture in your sprinkles, or in cocoa powder, to finish. If the mixture melts in your palms before it rolls into a ball, place back in the refrigerator (or freezer) for a short time to harden, then continue.
6. Truffles will keep for up to 1 week. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you or your recipients are not 100% satisfied, simply let us know and we'll make it right!
Shop with confidence