Colleen's Strawberry Cheesecake Volcanoes
This recipe is brought to you by Colleen, a dessert enthusiast who demonstrates how to make it on our YouTube channel. Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbSwLKU-gI8 Like and subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more recipes!
Rinsed and Dried Strawberries
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1 C. Powdered Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
Blueberries (or another topping of your choice)
1. Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla with an electric mixer.
2. Cut off the stem of each strawberry to create a flat surface.
3. Stand the strawberries up on the flat end, then cut an ‘X’ from the point of the strawberry towards the base, being careful not to cut all the way through.
4. Put the cream cheese mixture in a piping bag, or in a large Ziploc bag with a small hole cut in the corner.
5. Open up the top of the strawberry that you’ve sliced open, and fill with the cream cheese mixture until it just sticks out of the top.
6. Top with each strawberry with an individual blueberry, and let cool in the fridge until ready to serve.