Friday, December 16, 2016 • Recipes
This is a delicious compliment to any holiday meal, or to eat on its own. We love drinking a crisp white wine with this!
1 Yam or sweet potato
½ C. washed red, seedless grapes, whole
½ a sweet onion, sliced and caramelized
¼ C. Goat Cheese
1. Preheat your oven to 350°. Wash your sweet potato, poke holes in it with a fork, wrap it in foil (shiny-side in) and place it in your oven to bake for 45-60 minutes or until tender.
2. Once baked, remove from the oven, unwrap, and allow to cool to the point where you can touch it comfortably.
3. While potato is cooling, increase oven temperature to 450°, and toss the grapes with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper to taste. Place on a cookie sheet and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the grapes start to burst.
4. While grapes are roasting, gently empty the potato "meat" from the skin and into a bowl. Mix with goat cheese, and add salt, pepper, caramelized onions, and cinnamon to taste. Place back into the skin, and top with a little more goat cheese.
5. Remove grapes from the oven and top the potato with them. Add a honey drizzle and a little cinnamon, and enjoy!
Note: For larger servings, feel free to roast multiple potatoes and place the potato mixture into a casserole dish instead of back into the skins. Top with grapes, honey, a little more goat cheese, and cinnamon, and serve with a spoon. Feel free to prepare in advance, and reheat in the oven before serving.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you or your recipients are not 100% satisfied, simply let us know and we'll make it right!
Shop with confidence