About Your Orders
How To Place An Order
We are available Monday through Friday 5AM to 6PM PST, Saturday 6:30AM to 3:00PM PST and Closed Sunday at (800) 394-0394. Espanol: (866) 890-4683.
You can fax your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to (714) 525-0746. We cannot process orders with missing item information or wine being sent to non-wine states.
For faster service simply email your completed order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Wine Country cannot be responsible for orders with missing information. Please indicate contact person's name, phone number and e-mail address. DO NOT include payment information. In those cases where an e-mail address is supplied, we will e-mail an order confirmation to you. All other confirmations will occur via phone. Please DO NOT send orders twice, we cannot be responsible for duplicate orders. Wine Country reserves the right to substitute a food basket of equal or greater value for email orders that include wine baskets to restricted states.
If you choose to mail your order please be sure to enclose check, credit card information, or money order along with your order. Our mailing address is:Wine Country Gift Baskets Orders
PO Box 3330
La Habra, CA 90632-3330 FedEx or UPS orders to:
Wine Country Gift Baskets Order
4201 Bonita Place
Fullerton, CA 92835
To better assist you, please use our Online Customer Service Form.
You can contact us toll-free by phone at (800) 394-0394. We are available Monday through Friday 5AM to 6PM PST, Saturday 6:30AM to 3:00PM PST and Closed Sunday to take your call.
In the rare instance when demand outstrips supply of a particular item, we will replace it with one of equal or greater value at no additional charge.
General Shipping and Delivery
- Q: What are your shipping and handling charges and delivery times?
- A: The standard shipping and handling charge for each gift appears under the price of that gift. Standard shipments are guaranteed to arrive within 7 business days after your order ships. Expedited service is available in most areas: Add $9.95 for 3-day, $14.95 for 2-day, $27.95 for Overnight or $34.95 for Saturday delivery, per basket, to the standard delivery charge. For shipments to Canada, Expedited service is available in most areas: Add $15 for Economy Service (2-3 days) and add $30 for Overnight Service, per basket, to the standard delivery charge. We are not currently offering Saturday delivery service in Canada.
- Q: Why are you limited on the states you can ship wine to?
- A: Due to local ordinances we are not allowed to ship wine to certain states. View our map
- Q: Do you offer shipping insurance?
- A: All gifts are insured against loss and damage during shipping at no extra cost to you!
- Q: Can I ship my basket anywhere?
- A: Almost anywhere, we cannot ship to APO - FPO Boxes or foreign addresses. We cannot express ship to PO Boxes, APO - FPO Boxes or foreign addresses. Wine, fruit, wreaths and cookie gifts cannot be shipped to PO Boxes, APO - FPO Boxes or foreign addresses. We now can ship many of our gourmet food and wine gift baskets to Canada directly from our warehouse in Kelowna, BC.
- Q: Why do you need my recipient's phone number?
- A: UPS requests the recipient's phone number to contact them if there is an issue with the delivery. We will not contact your gift recipients via phone unless we are having problems with delivery. If you do not have your recipient's number you can provide us with your number and UPS will contact you if necessary.
- Q: If I ship a gift baskets to Canada, will I be charged US Dollars or Canadian Dollars?
- A: All orders shipping to Canada will be shown in US Dollars. If a customer comes to our web site via a Canadian IP address, products will be shown in both US Dollars and Canadian Dollars. However, all credit card transactions will be in US Dollars.
- Q: How will I know when my order has shipped?
- A: You will receive a shipment confirmation email after your gifts have been shipped. You can track delivery status on our website; so be sure to include an email address and password when you place your order.
Wine Purchase and Delivery
- Q: What states can you ship wine to?
- A: Due to local ordinances, gift baskets containing wine may only be shipped to recipients 21 years and older living in all states EXCEPT: MS, SD and UT. Additionally, wine baskets Barrel Hoops, Blakemore, Briar Creek, Bricklane, Callister, Cliffside, Crossridge Peak, Eastpoint, Edenbrook, Hobson Estate, Houdini, Kiarna, Little Lake, Rock Falls, Steeplechase, Talaria, Vintners Path, Viti Della Terra and Windwhistle wine gifts may be shipped to: AR, CO, GA, KS, KY, ME, MI, NY, OH, OK, TX and VT. You must be 21 years and older to purchase gift baskets containing wine. And UPS cannot leave this package without an adult signature; someone 21 or over must be there to sign for it.
- Q: Are the bottles of wine the size of a regular bottle of wine seen in stores?
- A: Yes - all baskets containing wine are standard 750 ML bottles unless otherwise noted.
- Q: Can I ship wine baskets to Canada?
- A: We do offer a select group of Canadian wine baskets that can be shipped to Canada. You must be 19 years and older (18 years for Quebec, Manitoba and Alberta) to purchase gift baskets containing wine. As well, FedEx cannot leave this package without an adult signature.
Corporate and Volume Orders
- Q: What is your discount policy for larger orders?
Order Total (Excluding tax and S&H)Total Discount $4,000 - $7,999 10% $8,000 - $11,999 12% $12,000 + 15%
*Discounts cannot be combined with any other offer Download Online Order Form Now (EOF)
- Q: Can I substitute an item in the basket or create a custom basket?
- A: We can make substitutions or customize baskets with a minimum purchase of $10,000 prior to Dec 1. Find out more about our corporate gift programs
- Q: I have more than 50 recipients on my order, can I still use your web site?
- A: Yes, but you may find it easier to use our Online Order Form. You can send the same gift with the same message to multiple people with a single click and enjoy many other large order, time-saving enhancements! However, if you'd still like to enter your order through our website, you will need to break it into separate orders of 50 recipients or less. Your total billing will be the same as if it were entered as one complete order.
- Q: What forms of payment does Wine Country Gift Baskets accept?
- A: We accept all major credit cards; money orders, personal checks and we do offer invoicing on all pre-approved accounts (minimum $1,500 first order). Terms are net 30 days from date of shipment.
- Q: How long does it take to establish credit with your company?
- A: It takes about 2 business days for credit approval. Fill out our corporate credit application web form.
- Q: Do you collect sales tax?
- A: We will automatically charge and withhold the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV and WY. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other state. We are obligated to collect Provincial tax at the rate in effect for the jurisdiction to which the products are shipped.
Canadian Provincial laws require us to collect sales tax on Canadian wine gifts.
- Q: What is your product substitution policy?
- A: In the rare instance when demand outstrips supply of a particular item, we will replace it with one of equal or greater value at no additional charge.
- Q: How long will the gourmet foods in my gift basket stay fresh?
- A: The gourmet food in your gift basket will be best if eaten within 3 months from the time it is received. Many items will last longer, call us if you have a question about a specific item.