Monday, August 13, 2018 • Gift Baskets
1. Mix your Greek yogurt and Ranch dip according to the package instructions to make as much or as little of this spread as you'd like.
2. Get started on your wrap by laying your tortilla flat, and spreading with the Ranch mix. You can use as much as you'd like, but we think a thin, solid layer does the trick.
3. Layer the turkey to cover the entire tortilla.
4. Arrange the cheese slices down the center from end to end, then add the bacon strips, avocado slices, and tomato slices on top of the cheese. Top with a generous amount of sprouts.
5. Tightly roll your wrap, then cut in half at an angle. You can secure each half with a toothpick, or wrap tightly in cling wrap to bring for lunch!
Monday, August 6, 2018 • Gift Baskets
Thursday, August 2, 2018 • Recipes
1. Muddle the raspberries (as many as you'd like!), then add the vodka, Peach Schnapps, lemonade, and ice in a shaker.
2. Shake until contents and mixed, then pour into the glass of your choice.
3. Garnish with a straw and some fresh raspberries, and serve it up on a hot day.
1. Sauté the squash over medium heat in the olive oil for 3-4 minutes. Then, add the brussels sprouts, garlic, and salt.
2. Add the tomatoes and reserved pasta broth water, then the green onion. Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon into the skillet and sauté for another minute.
3. Add your cooked orzo pasta to the skillet (or bowl) and stir together. Pour into a large bowl and top with additional lemon juice, prosciutto or sausage if you like, goat cheese, herbs, or a cashew cheese as a vegan option. This dish can be customized for anyone – meat-eaters to vegans alike!
Monday, July 30, 2018 • Gift Baskets
Thursday, July 26, 2018 • Recipes