Thursday, August 20, 2020 • Recipes
12 King’s Hawaiian rolls
¼ lb. ham
¼ lb. turkey
¼ lb. Gruyere cheese
½ cup butter, melted
1 egg, beaten
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
1) Line a baking dish with foil, and, after slicing the pack of rolls in half through the middle, lay down the bottom half on the foil.
2) Layer the ham, turkey, and cheese, then put down the top half of the rolls.
3) Whisk the egg, butter, and mustard, and pour over the top of your sliders. Then cover loosely with foil, not letting it touch the tops of the rolls.
4) Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, remove the foil, then bake for 10 more minutes.
5) Remove from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes. When you're ready to serve, slice into individual sliders, sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve with blackberry preserves.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you or your recipients are not 100% satisfied, simply let us know and we'll make it right!
Shop with confidence