Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, or a large one if you're doubling the recipe, and let simmer on Low-Medium heat for at least 20 minutes. If you'd like to have this ready to serve throughout a holiday party, adjust the recipe to your desired quantity and keep the mulled wine in a slow cooker on the Warm setting so that people can serve themselves at their leisure. Cheers, and Happy Holidays!Continue Reading: Warm Up this Winter with Mulled Wine
Whipped cream sales skyrocket during the holidays, but that's not surprising. With all the sweet pies and desserts flowing - not mentioning the increased hot chocolate creation - it's no wonder. We're convinced the following recipes are better than anything you can buy in stores though, and it's not just because you'll save a few dollars, either; these homemade flavors will take all your desserts next-level, and we hope they encourage you to experiment a little more in creating your own unique whipped cream flavors to compliment your staple family favorites!Continue Reading: 5 Holiday-Ready Whipped Cream Recipes
1. Line a cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
2. Prepare brownie mix according to directions. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, prepare vanilla cake mix according to directions, but before stirring cake ingredients together, add about 20-30 drops of orange food coloring to create a vibrant orange color. Stir until just combined. If more food coloring is needed, add in 5-drop increments, stirring as minimally as possible. If using red and yellow drops, start with 20 drops of each.Continue Reading: Spooky Halloween S'mores Cupcakes
We love our Moms! And while we enjoy showing them how much we appreciate them every day of the year, we like to go above and beyond on Mother's Day. It's no secret that we're foodies, so we're choosing to show our love this year with a full day of delicious, Mom-approved meals (and one amazing cocktail!) straight from the Wine Country Gift Baskets kitchen. If you want to join in on the fun, try out some of our go-to Mother's Day recipes below!Continue Reading: Mother’s Day Recipe Roundup
1) Line a baking dish with foil, and, after slicing the pack of rolls in half through the middle, lay down the bottom half on the foil.
2) Layer the ham, turkey, and cheese, then put down the top half of the rolls.
3) Whisk the egg, butter, and mustard, and pour over the top of your sliders. Then cover loosely with foil, not letting it touch the tops of the rolls.Continue Reading: Monte Cristo Sliders