Wednesday, May 2, 2018 • YouTube, Recipes
Summertime calls for fresh ingredients, light meals, delicious wines, and spending time with the ones you love. Larry knows this well, and is the king of summer entertaining! This pasta was crafted with backyard parties and get-togethers in mind, and we hope you enjoy it as much as we did in Larry’s backyard!
Yellow Squash, sliced into 1” pieces
Zucchini, sliced into 1” pieces
4 Cloves of Garlic, thinly sliced Olive Oil Salt and Pepper to taste
1 ½ C. Pasta Water
Bella Campagna Spice Mix
Juice of 2-3 Lemons, freshly squeezed
Zest of 1 Lemon
½ C. – 1 C. Parmesan, freshly grated
1. Begin cooking your pasta as directed on the package.
2. Sautee the garlic lightly over medium-low heat in a drizzle of olive oil. Toss the squash and zucchini in with the garlic and olive oil and allow to cook down for about 10 minutes while your pasta is cooking. Once your pasta is done, strain all but 1 ½ C. pasta water.
3. Add about ¾ C. pasta water to the zucchini mixture, then toss in some of the Bella Campagna spice mixture to taste. Squeeze fresh lemon over the top of the veggie mixture and add the arugula; stir.
4. Add the penne, a little more olive oil, more lemon juice, parmesan cheese, and lemon zest. Be liberal with the parmesan cheese!
5. Top with Balsamic Glaze and serve to your happy summertime guests!
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We guarantee your satisfaction. If you or your recipients are not 100% satisfied, simply let us know and we'll make it right!
Shop with confidence