1 C. Mixed Berries
1 C. Red Wine
2 oz. Brandy
1 C. Orange Juice
1/4 C. Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp. Sugar
1. Combine your wine, brandy, and chopped berries in a large mixing bowl or pitcher and let sit for 30 minutes.
2. While your wine is soaking up all the delicious berry flavors, you can make the simple syrup. Start by heating a small saucepan over medium heat on the stove, then adding your orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar. Stir until sugar is dissolved (3-4 minutes). Remove from heat and allow to cool.
3. Pour the wine mixture, berries and all, into a large mixing bowl or pitcher. Add and stir in the simple syrup.
4. Split the mixture evenly among your popsicle molds, then place the tops or sticks in and set in the freezer.
5. Chill for at least 6 hours before serving.