Easy and Fresh Fish Tacos
Ingredients for Tacos:
Ingredients for Sauce:
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 ° F.
2. Pat tilapia dry, and place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Squeeze grapefruit juice over the fish, enough to cover, then season with salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes — potentially longer if your fillet is cut thicker than average.
4. Meanwhile, you can wash and prep your toppings, and whip up the sauce. For the sauce, simply combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and thoroughly mix.
5. Heat tortillas by throwing on the stove for roughly 1-2 minutes, flipping halfway through.
6. Once fish is done, let cool for a few minutes, then slice into strips.
7. Serve everything up for your loved ones to build their own tacos. We like to stack the tortillas, place the fish on a plate, then display all topping options on a cutting board or large serving plate.