Easy Asparagus Tart
1 sheet frozen puff pastry (allow to thaw)
1/2 C Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/4 C Shredded Parmesan Cheese
1 lb. Asparagus (on the thinner side, if you have the option)
1. Roll out your puff pastry sheet and top with shredded cheeses.
2. Cut the woody ends from your asparagus, cutting all your spears to an even length.
3. Lay down your asparagus evenly to cover most or all of the puff pastry sheet.
4. Bake at 425 degrees F for 30-35 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool, then slice evenly into squares.